Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election USA

The USA is voting. The result affects the entire world because the US, despite a few setbacks, remains the most powerful nation in the world. For my own part as someone who served eight years on active duty in its armed forces I care deeply about the country's future. So I am praying for God's guidance and direction for those who vote this day ... 

I suspect that the current incumbent will still be in office when the dust settles. I was a fan the first time round; less so now. I don't think he's lived up to expectations. Perhaps it isn't possible to live up to those kind of expectations. But if he manages to hang on, at least he'll have the benefit of a few years experience in office.

Whoever wins, I'll keep him in my prayers. He has a tough job ahead of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment