Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

I'd like to wish all those who read this blog a happy New Year.  I don't know why you read it; I'm sure you have your reasons! I do it - mostly - to help those who dip in with their spiritual lives in some small way. If you are a regular, I hope you find it useful to you.

If you do - find it useful that is - perhaps you would consider leading others to this blog? What is useful to you might well be useful to them. And if you find it helpful, there is not reason to think that others would not find it equally helpful. So if you could see your way to sharing on facebook, emailing links to friends, etc, etc, I'd appreciate it ... and hopefully the friends you share with will also.

A very blessed and holy 2016 to you and all whom you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment