Wednesday, June 29, 2016

please watch this video


My teenage son has posted a video of himself reviewing his new bike on his YouTube channel. He had his eight-year old brother act as camera man. I think they have both done an excellent job - clearly both chips off the old block, their father, as some of you may know, having spent happy years in his younger days both in front of and behind the camera. So please watch this.

My son the reviewer informs me that if he gets to one million views YouTube will pay him $5000. He currently has about 500 - so he has a little way to go! So give it a look and help him along his way ... and to be honest, it's not about making it to a million - I think if he gets it up to the four-figure mark he'll be over the moon! So, if you will, view, like, and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment